Connect Anywhere – Check Out a Mobile Hotspot!
A mobile hotspot from the library provides you with internet almost anywhere using its own cellular service. Connect the hotspot to any device that uses Wi-Fi!
- Free to St. Clairsville Public Library adult cardholders (over 18) in good standing and after 60 day new cardholder period.
- Borrow for 14 days at a time. No renewals.
- Free internet use
- Connect up to 10 devices.
- Hotspots are deactivated if overdue.
- Pick up at and return to library service desk.
To view the check-out policy and hotspot agreement form click here.
Follow these Easy Steps:
- Press the power button, to turn on the hotspot.
- On your mobile device, go to settings and chose Wi-Fi.
- Under Networks, select the Wi-Fi name displayed on the hotspot.
- Enter the password on your mobile device.
- For T-Mobile, the password can be found by taping the menu button until the correct screen appears.
- For Verizon, the password is taped to the back of the device.
- Enter the password and you are connected!
Want to check if you have coverage?
Click here to view T-Mobile’s mobile coverage map
Click here to view Verizon's mobile coverage map
Need help? Call or stop by the library Technology Center. (740) 695-2062
**Library hotspots are made possible by a TechSoup partner discount.