- Auto Repair Reference – Repair and maintenance information on most vehicles.
- Chilton Library – NEW! – Popular online auto repair library.
Books and Literature
- Literary Reference – Information on authors and their works including plot summaries, criticisms, and biographies.
- Overdrive (Ohio Digital Library) – 200,000 popular eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines that you can download immediately.
- Small Business Reference – NEW! – Instant access to popular magazines and books on just about any small business topic.
- Nuwav Legal – Fill-in-the-blank forms for real estate, sales, and other legal transactions.
- Business Source Premier – Company profiles from MarketLine.
Consumer and DIY
- Consumer Reports – Buying advice for thousands of products and services.
- Home Improvement Reference – NEW! – Instant access to articles on DIY home improvement.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference – NEW! – Instant access to articles on many hobbies and crafts.
Genealogy & Local History
- Ancestry Library Edition – A large and popular genealogical database. IN LIBRARY USE ONLY.
- HeritageQuest – Access more than 7.5 million pages of genealogical resources.
- Fold3 – NEW! – Historic military records from Revolutionary War to WWII
- African American Heritage – NEW! – Resources geared to African American genealogy.
- Digital Shoebox – Online library of local photographs and historic documents.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps – Search historical maps of Ohio towns and cities.
- Consumer Health Complete – Fact sheets and articles on health and wellness.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic – Find research articles on health topics.
Elementary Homework Tools
- TumbleBooks – Animated, talking picture books that kids can read along in a format they’ll love.
- Explora for Primary Students – Student research tool for grades K through 5.
Middle School Homework Tools
- Explora for Secondary Students – Student research tool for grades 6 through 12.
- Science Reference – Articles on general science topics.
- Middle Search – Designed for middle school students to find articles on just about any school topic.
- World Book – Get trusted encyclopedia articles via a single search.
High School/Adult Homework Tools
- Literary Reference – Information on thousands of authors and their works.
- Biography Reference – Biography articles and notable obituaries.
- Transparent Language – NEW! – Self-directed language instruction for 100 languages.
- Points of View Reference – Gain a well-rounded viewpoint about current issues.
- Very Short Introductions – NEW! – Discover a new subject with these intelligent and serious introductions written by experts.
Job and Career
- Cypress Resume Builder – Software to create a resume quickly.
- OhioMeansJobs – Search for Ohio job opening, practice career tests, build skills.
Law and Government
- Nuwav Legal – Fill-in-the-blank legal forms and letters.
- Ohio Legal Help – Find free or low-cost legal services and resources.
Magazines and Newspapers
- EBSCOHost – Full-text articles or abstracts from thousands of magazines, newspapers and journals.
- Overdrive (Ohio Digital Library) – popular magazines, books, and audiobooks you can borrow immediately.