1. What is Zinio?
Zinio is service we offer to our patrons that allows them read most of the popular magazines on their computer, phone, or tablet.
2. How do I get the Zino app?
The Zino App is available for Apple devices in the Apple Market, Android Devices on Google Play, and Windows 8 devices in the Microsoft store. Please check the app market of you device by searching for “Zinio”
3. How do i register an account and get started? (First Time Users)
To use the library version of Zinio, you will need two accounts. The first account is a SERL’s Account that allows you to have the item checked out, and the second account is a Zinio Account that allows you to view your library, and read your magazines.
1. To get started, simply click the Zinio link on the right hand side of the page, or follow this link.
2. Select the Magazine you wish to read and click “Checkout Now”
3. Click Register New User and enter your Library Barcode Number, and click next.
4. Fill out the fields by entering your First & Last name, Email Address, and entering a password (make sure you don’t forget your password) and click next.
5. Now your item will be checked out and you will be signed in to your SERL account.
6. Now Click “Start Reading” Next to your magazine. A new window or tab will open and you will presented with the following screen.
7. Important If you are a First-Time-User click “New User? Sign up Here” and enter the same account information you just entered previously. Same email address, name, password, etc and click “Sign me up” you will then see your magazine/items you checked out waiting for you to read.
After this intial setup, picking up where you left off or checking out new items is as simple as clicking check out, signing in, and start reading.
If you have any questions or need any help don’t hesitate to contact the library by phone, or send a request though the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page. Happy reading!