The library offers:
- Voter Registration Forms
- Absentee Ballot Forms
- Designated location to return forms
Library staff can help you with questions about your voter registration, such as:
- Where to vote in Belmont County (search by your address and obtain directions and a sample ballot)
- Check that you are registered to vote (search by name to verify your registration information)
- Register or change your voter information (You may also register at the library or at the Board of Elections)
- Request to vote by mail (also called “Absentee voting”). Check your vote by mail request.
- For additional questions, contact the county Board of Elections.
Election Calendar 2017
- October 10th – Voter registration deadline for November 7th general election
- October 11th – Beginning of early voting, Boards of Elections can begin sending Absentee (Vote by mail) ballots
- November 4th – Absentee/vote by mail requests must be received by Boards of Elections by noon for November 7th general election
- November 6th – Absentee/Vote by mail ballots must be postmarked by the day before the election
- November 7th – General Election Day, polls open 6:30am-7:30pm; absentee (vote by mail) ballots returned by methods other than U.S. mail must be received by Boards of Elections before polls close