Adult Tech Nights: Lynda Courses
Here is a list of the past courses we have completed during our Adult Tech Night series here at the St. Clairsville Public Library.
- Introduction to Lynda – Develop in-demand skills with access to thousands of expert-led courses on business, tech & creative topics for any skill level.
- Office 2019: New Features – Learn about the suite-wide enhancements in Office 2019, as well as program-specific new features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Negotiating Your Salary– Learn smart strategies that can help you prepare for a salary negotiation, discuss your strengths, and follow up to achieve agreement.
- Learn Canva – Learn how to design your own layouts from scratch with Canva, the fun and democratic design tool that offers hundreds of fonts, images, and publishing choices in a simple-to-use, web-based interface.
5. Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 – New to Word 2016? Learn the basics with this introduction and guide.
- Lynda Tutorial
- Business Resource Handout
- Canva Business Cards Tutorial
- Canva – Choosing Fonts
- Canva – Color Theory
- Canva – Elements of Design
- Microsoft Word 2016 Powerpoint Presentation
- Microsoft Word 2016 Quick Start Guide
(Requires PDF Reader or compatible browser)